torsdag 16. september 2010

homework

Task A:
Hello! Have you ever wondered who I am? Well now you are going to find out!

My name is Brage, I am 15 years old, soon 16. I play floorball and sing on my freetime. I enjoy watching TV and playing video games, sometimes a bit to much. I am allways happy, but sometimes I am awfully tired, and I can be a bit grumpy.

Task B:
I feel English is more and more becoming a part of my everyday life. Some of the guys I play with online only speak English and then I also have to speak it. On TV aswell i see how it is getting more involved with norwegians, most of the shows on TV are in ENglish with norwegian subtitles. This also accounts for movies, all "adult" movies that isn't made in norway, don't have norwegian as a language option, and only as subtitles. Some movies don't even have that.

task C:
In the bar to the right    ====================================================>

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar